Thursday, September 8, 2011

GERMS!

As everyone knows sending a kid to daycare / school is a receipe for GERMS ... this time Cynthia brought us the Common Cold.

She started sneezing last Thursday so I decided to keep her home on Friday after she had a bad night of sleep and waking up all congested... maybe it was a bad idea... come Sunday Claude was feeling like a freight train had run him over... come Monday I was the same and then poor Zoe got it too! With Zoe being so young the only thing we could do was hope that she didn't get a fever.

Cynthia is doing fine, Claude, Zoe and I are still coughing a bit and blowing our noses but it looks like we survived *lol*

Finally after waiting a whole month we have recieved our Alberta Health Care Cards so now I can feel aat ease knowning that if anything happens I can head over to the clinic and not have to paay anymore ( god knows I'm still waiting for cheques from the RAMQ on apts that I had for myself, Cynthia and Zoe May through July ) BRUTAL!

Oh and I almost forgot ....

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND COMING UP!

Claude's B-day is tomorrow... and in true KD style I ordered something online for Claude and because his shoes arrived at the same time it was hard to explain to him why the box was so big... lol... so I gave him his B-day present early - A nice Fox Winter Jacket :0)

Saturday happens to be my BIG 3-0! I can't believe I'm going to be 30 this year... OMG does time fly! We have a family photo shoot planned courtosey of my favorite photographer "Andrea Wiseman"

No comments:

Post a Comment