Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Move In Date

It's Official! We have bought a house... move in date is Dec 2nd. I'm so super excited to be chez moi!

This past week Zoe learned how to roll.... so she gets from back to tummy by throwing her legs to one side... so funny.




She is also a lot stronger in the neck and has very good control of head.

As for Halloween we carved pumpkins on Sunday... or should I say Claude carved pumpkins *lol* I did Cynthia's then had to tend to Zoe so Claude had to do his and mine.


Photobucket





On Saturday coming up Cynthia gets to dress up but because I wanted her Halloween costume to stay a surprise until Halloween mammie bought her a Princess Dress which will be perfect for her dance class dress up. I haven't decided what to make her wear for her daycare party on Halloween. Zoe will be a flower (Cynthia's first costume).

On Sunday I'm taking Cynthia to a Goblins & Ghouls crafting party to make some Halloween crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment