Saturday, May 14, 2011

First Post

Ah, as much of you know we have an already existing family blog, however with the move about to happen it will soon be out of commission for a while and I wanted to make sure that we keep everyone up to date on how things are going within our little family which is about to expand by 1 at the end of June.

Welcome to the temporary Leveillee Family Blog.

On Tuesday Cynthia, the dog, belly & I are about to embark on our new adventure of living in Alberta. Claude will continue on to work until mid-June and come meet us on June 15th. It will be a long month without him, and I'm sure Cynthia and myself will miss him the moment we are away from him. I know that Cynthia is looking to see her Mammie and Pappie, but I'm sure she doesn't yet realize that we are not just there for a visit. I will be planning on getting her into day care as soon as possible so she doesn't get too homesick.

I'll be sure to post some pictures as soon as I can when I get to Cochrane.

No comments:

Post a Comment