Monday, May 16, 2011

Last Day

It's my last full day here in Quebec today and it's been a rather crappy one. I managed to drop off a happy child today for her last day at day care, but other than that.... blah.

I cleaned the bathroom to help Claudius out, he'll just have to maintain clean instead of deep clean. All the packing is done, with the exception that I'll do a load of laundry after dinner tonight so that most clothes packed will be clean.

Due to the Friday fiasco with the car carrier I booked Claude and I now have to re-pack my car so I can drop it off at the rail yard tomorrow.... should be fun seeing that it's raining cats and dogs out. Cross your fingers that it slows down later so we can accomplish this without getting to wet.

On the list for tomorrow.... yes tomorrow I still have stuff to do... OMG what a long day this will be... Cynthia has a haircut at 11am - then we wait for Claude to finish work (noon) - Drive both cars down to the rail yard - say goodbye to my "Honda" for now. Next stop my aunts place in Laval to pick her up, as she will be accompanying myself, Cynthia & Princess on our adventure to Alberta. Break for a bit to let the dog play with her dogs, eat and then off to the airport for the 4 hour + waiting trip to Alberta.

I'm excited, but sad at the same time. I'm going to miss Claude for a full month....with me being home for the past 3 weeks I must talk to him at least 4x a day on the phone and then all evening long too lol. I know Cynthia will miss him too, she misses him every morning when she comes in and he's not in the bed with me.

I'll post again once I get to Cochrane.

No comments:

Post a Comment