I'll be starting my 40th week on Sunday and still no sign of Zoe.... BRUTAL! I can't wait to see this kids little face already. I'm feeling good, sleeping is tougher and the heartburn still exisits even though my belly has dropped a considerable amount.
Today Cynthia went off with Mammie, Pappie, buddy, Mike and Hux up to Kicking Horse as my sister (buddy) has a wedding that Mike is helping her with and my mom had agreed to baby sit Huxley a while back. As I'm due any day it was best that Cynthia go with them for the weekend incase Claude and I have a surprise arrival.
As for me I walked almost all day yesterday, and today drove up to Banff with Claude to walk around some more in hopes that perhaps it will help.... but alas nothing yet. Tomorrow Claude is planning on going into Calgary to check out some WOW TCG playing at the local card strore, I'm not 100% if I'm going to tag along or not, but 1 things for sure he's bringing my mom's cell phone with him in case anything happens.
For everyone in Quebec - BONNE ST JEAN!!!!
I would have loved to post some pictures we took today but the download wire for the pictures seems to have gone up to Kicking Horse with my mom's camera so you'll have to wait until Sunday for pictures.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete