Moving companies are brutal - Our stuff arrived today, but in true moving company style it was a mess - Crushed boxes, glass fragile boxes upside down..... typical movers. If you want it done correctly the only people you can count on if yourself.
I'm happy our stuff has arrived, but dissapointed that we now have to go through the whole garage on the weekend to re-sort and re-organize it all seeing that it was just shelped into the garage. What took the movers 4+ hours leaving montreal only took them 2 to offload so you know there was no packing and stacking neatly done. I just hope the damages are minimal as we had some nice stuff and I would hate to see it all broken.
Update on me being prego.... still am - Today was my official due date... come on baby!!!! I had a doc apt yesterday - 4 cm diliated so I diliated 1.5 from 2 weeks ago and the baby's head is WAY low. I have another apt on Thursday *Yeah another $ 50 to shell out because of the healthcare card rules* If nothing happens this weekend I have an ultrasound scheduled on July 5th then I see the doctor again same day to see what they have planned for me.... I honestly don't want to have to make it to that point. I'm so done with being fat and prego already - 9 FULL months is enough I don't need to go longer, and the longer they make me wait the bigger the baby the more of a freaking chance i'm going to have to deliver with a C-section which is something I would LOVE TO AVOID for so many reasons.
With all that the weather is super, all is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment