Thursday afternoon I had a doctors apt, where the doctor checked me and said I was 4 cm + diliated. I had mentioned not feeling movement in the morning so they put me on a monitor and thats when the contractions started. They were about 8 mins apart and not too bad. On the way home they got a bit more intense. After hanging out at home we decided at 9:30 pm it would be a better idea to head to the hospital to get checked, worst case they would send me back home.....
We arrived at 9:50 and they had me on a monitor to check heartrate and contractions. At about 10:30 they checked me and said I was at 6 cm + but water was still intact so they had me walking... I walked and walked .... at about 1am they checked me again and made a decision to break my water. ( the whole time I was enduring contractions every 5 mins with a decent amount of pain, but was manageable )
Once my water was broken it went fast and went from pain level 2 to 10 with no trtansition inbetween. There wasn`t even enough time between contractions to give me an epidural! 3 sets of pushes and Zoe was born!!!!
8 lbs 11 oz
20.75 cm long
No comments:
Post a Comment