Friday, July 8, 2011

1 week old

Zoe made her wonderful arrival 1week ago. So far not bad.... The cluster feeding at night can get a bit rough at times, but I have to say so far she's been good. Lots of sleeping, feeding and pooping.

I'm doing okay too, the stitches I had to get aren't hurting as much, and so far other than the occasional slight melt down no baby blues. I have to say that everyone is great at helping out. Cynthia has been a bit on the down side due to her otitis so she has been more of a handful at times. She does love spending time with her little sister. She's very cute to see, always wanting to hug and kiss Zoe.

Plans for this weekend.... Not sure yet, but I will be sure to post up some pictures of cynthia in her stampede outfit as the Calgary Stampede kicks off this weekend " yeehaw" . I was hoping to get a chance to go, but I'm not sure yet Zoe is still so very new so I don't want to overwhelm her too much.

1 comment:

  1. On veut d autres photos de cette petite fille !!! vous autres aussi comme de raison !

    ReplyDelete