Wednesday, August 24, 2011

2 for 1

I finally scrapbooked a page - I've been dying to scrapbook since I don't have much else to do during the day. The only issue is that I'm limited to my supplies as only 2 of my 5 scrapbooking boxes were put aside when the movers dropped off our stuff so the missing boxes have my cricut plug and my cardstock / patterned paper and emblishments.... So I make do with what I have and what I could find at the scrapbook store without going overboard as I already have so much stuff already.


Also Zoe will be 8 weeks old this week and she has started to show more and more of her personality. She now smiles when you go get her from her crib. She loves taking her bath in the big bath, splashing and smiling away. She's already starting to outgrow some of her 3 month outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment