Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wildlife Park .... More like caged animal Park in a field

Brutal - we drove 1.5 hours yesterday to see animals in large pens in the middle of the field right off the highway. It was more than cruel to see the animals, when you think of a wildlfe park I personally think Parc Safari, or even a zoo type setting where animals roam large enclosures and are shadded from this Albertan Sun.... but boy was I wrong.

We ended up paying $ 37 to walk around a field looking at a tiger, 2 jaguars, some monkeys and a couple of bears. The only interesting ones were the monkeys and the black bear that was playing in the water. The rest of the animals looked hot and were pacing their pens.... so freaking cruel. There were supposed to be a few shows but we ended up leaving right after noon hour which would have made it 1.5 hours we were there.

On a positive note I did grab some cute pictures of the baby monkey and the bear in the water.






No comments:

Post a Comment