Monday, November 21, 2011

The coundown continues

I'm started to get super excited about moving.... T Minus 12 days until Moving day. We are meeting with the lawyers this week to hand over the down payment and to sign up all the papers. I've booked the U-Haul truck.... the utilities are almost all set to go... now we just need to pray it will not be as BUTT awful cold as it was last weekend.

Zoé's been super sick this week, all due to our walking germ Cynthia *lol* She's always got something, poor kid. Today is actually the first day since last week that Zoé's being herself ( happy cheerful kid ).

New news... Claude found himself a new job working in Internet security which is very similar to what he was doing at Bell... and to add his office isn't far from mine so we will get to car pool together :0) I actually miss carpooling with him. We used to carpool when he was still working at Air Canada when we met and moved to Vaudreuil. It just made sense seeing we were only 10 mins away from each other.

Sorry that I haven't posted any recent pictures of the girls.... I've attached a few that I took last week when they were both sick.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment