What's new you ask.... Zoé turned 4 months and is changing everyday. Most nights she now sleeps through them *thankgod!* She now holds herself up very well and wants to sit up more to see what is going on around her. She loves the jumperoo and interacts with most of the toys on it now. She hasn't learned how to roll from tummy to back yet so she is still getting upset when she rolls over and gets stuck on her belly.... but I have a feeling that it won't be long now.
I've been trying to get her to start taking a bottle but haven't succeeded yet. Some days she drinks a bit and others she just won't deal with it at all.... kinda frustrating but I'm sure she'll get the hang of it soon enough.
We are slowly starting to get things rolling for the wedding trip in Jan. We have our vaccine's set up for tomorrow.... and Zoé's will be in Dec as she has to get her regular 4 month shots first. I already have some stuff put away like floaters, and goggles that I got cheap at end of season sales.
As for moving.... only 4 more weeks before we take possession of the house. We have bought a new couch and love seat for the main living room as well as a washer and dryer, both of which will be delivered the week after we move in. I also have a carpet cleaner coming the day we take possession so that they can clean the carpets before we start moving furniture in. I'm getting excited about this now.... it will be a lot of work, but one room at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment