Curious question - Should I bother blogging or is this just a big waste of time?
Anyways here's the scoop on what's been going on.... I went to see the doctor yesterday and was advised I'm already dialated to 3 cm's which doesn't mean much but could mean so much at the same time. I asked the doctor if she thinks I will at least make it until Wednesday so that Claude will be here, and she seemed confident that I would be fine. I'm a bit nervous that I won't, especially that this weekend my mom is in Red Deer watching Huxley for my sister was she has a big photo shoot in northern Alberta. Cross your fingers for us.
As for Cynthia she is doing good, she's been attending Day Care since Monday and aside from today's little melt down she's been enjoying it from what I can see. She is speaking more and more english it's unbelievable what 3 weeks does. I am being uber diligent about speaking to her in French even when she answers me in english because one thing is sure I don't want her losing her french.
The weather is beautiful today, but it's short lived again with showers in the forecast for the weekend. I'm starting to think that June here in Alberta is the May we usually have in Quebec. There is even an apple free that is still only getting ready to bloom here *lol*
Weekend plans.... NOT HAVE A BABY *lol* I think munchkin and I are going to watch a movie tonight and have some popcorn, tomorrow if it doesn't rain we will hit the garage sales as I'm looking for some clothes for Cynthia and Zoe, along with a double stroller. My dad works Saturday until 1pm so perhaps in the PM we will do something but that's still to be determined.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete